Wednesday, July 6

YOU LAZY ARSED FUCKO

I know, I know, I should be shot, but hey maybe I was and all this time I've been wallowing in the bush, fingering my entrails as the life slowly drains from me, wishing I could place one last entry in this blog. Do you feel guilty yet? NO? Ok perhaps I am milking it beyond belief but you get the picture and the truth of the matter is still quite shocking. I've been diagnosed with an incurable disease called....(pause for effect)....LAZINESS.

Shocking isn't it, right now I'm lending my image to a campaign to raise awareness about the disease, we were gonna nominate a day and choose a coloured ribbon to wear but at this stage we are all too....um, busy to get together and organise it. We need to select a place to run the campaign from but, well, there's quite a few good things on the TV and besides who would care. I mean really, if we do go to all this effort would the general public just be so lazy that they'd ignore us? Me thinks so. Fuck them all. I'd actually withdraw myself from the campaign right now if I could be bothered lifting the phone and....ah who gives a shit.

No comments: