Monday, July 11

CHILL TO THESE GROOVES NOW FUCKO!

Back again, with a purpose and a mission besides just my usual rants and self absorbed hoopla, time to spread the love to someone else me thinks. Having been so vocal in expressing the limitations of my diagnosed disease (which will probably inspire Tom Cruise to bag me out and babble on like the repressed 'mosexual that he secretly is) it should come as no surprise that I have been meaning to write this entry for ages...doh. Anyway if you're reading this then congratulations, you clearly graduated from some sort of educational institution, now that you have proved your superiority, how about you grab your mouse and rub it over the link below. I could rave for pages about how great Jess McAvoy is, but really, you just need to experience it for yourself.

While some people go ape shit for the incredibly over rated Missy Higgins and her over the top ocker whinging to piano accompaniment, this woman is being ignored. Having purchased her En Masse CD recently I can guarantee she provides more substance and variety from beginning to end of her CD rather than the continuous blah that Missy dishes out. Full credit to Missy for her talents and all, but really, I would rather go my left bollock with a rusty splade (see: a weird arse hybrid all in one spoon, fork and knife that is pointless and rather dangerous considering how sharp the edges are...what demented fucko decided that was a good idea? Have him or her sacked) than have to tolerate her debut album from start to finish. Then again if you are an insomniac it could be just the thing to send you off into the land of ZZZZZZZZZ.

I should point out that this is my blog so my thoughts and theories reign supreme and what I say goes or my underlings see the wrath of Supreme Fucko unleashed. You of course may not agree but hey that is what the comments section is for. All I really wanna say is have a look and a listen, some of her music is available to preview and it is well worth the effort. If you like Missy take the plunge and experience something on a higher level and purchase the CD right now.

http://www.jessmcavoy.com/music.htm

PS: Yes I know Jess personally but even if I was just some sad arsed, waiting at the stage door, crying at the mention of her name, going to every instore, see all the tours, buy every album, set up the fansite, get the autographs, ask for a photo, sleep my way backstage kind of person I would still think she fucken rocks.

No comments: