Thursday, May 5

IF YOU LOVE ME SIGN THIS NOW

Ok so maybe that heading was a little too forward but really, I don't care if you think I'm some shitful loser and you've only used the word love in regards to me within a sentence like this

"I would LOVE to smash that fuckos head in with a house brick"

All I am asking of you is to click on this link and sign the petition, seriously 'Duckman' is heaven and I want it to come out on DVD so bad I could shit (actually I shit everyday so perhaps I will change that to) I want it to come out on DVD so bad I could do a sex wee in my pants. Still doesn't help huh? Just sign this and do it now.

http://www.petitiononline.com/DMonDVD/petition.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm petition number 5255...I just luuuurrrve Duckman and can't believe it hasn't been repeated lately. Now here's the weird thing-I was in JB's the other day, having a look around, when I saw a Futurama box set. "Yay!" I went, and then I thought, "I wonder if they have Duckman on DVD?" So when I saw this blog, I thought "wow, Freaky coincidence!"
Anyway, long live Duckman and his trusty piggy sidekick. Bring on the DVD!