Friday, April 28

CHILL TO THESE GROOVES FUCKO

Friday night ahead of a 3 day long weekend, just gone 10pm, listening to a new CD put together on iTunes with a couple of classics and some new favourites. In true 'mosexual style have titled it 'MY NAME AND HUBBY'S NAME FAVOURITES' hmmm if you know both our names then that title will make more sense. If you don't know our names, just pick two names at random and fashion them for us, then insert the names you've chosen in the right places, add an apostrophe and an 's' on the end of hubby's name and then it all becomes clear. Geez I think it is safe to say it is a veritable faggot explosion using a name like that on a fucken mix CD, lets get a grip people some sick came up into my mouth as I was writing it. Not because I actually hate the idea, just that it seems soppy and girlie to admit to it on a 20 inch screen, it's kinda screaming at me.

Note to self...think of better titles for all future mixes. So now chatting to hubby on phone and loving this mix which has inspired me into writing them here so you can go online and download them for yourself. Not sure if they are all available through iTunes cos most of them came from my personal collection but give it a try if this stimulates parts of your funk bone.

NINA SIMONE - I PUT A SPELL ON YOU
JEFF BUCKLEY - EVERYBODY HERE WANTS YOU
PETER GABRIEL/KATE BUSH - DON'T GIVE UP
1 GIANT LEAP (ROBBIE WILLIAMS & FAITHLESS) - MY CULTURE
BOMB THE BASS - BUG POWDER DUST (LA FUNK MOB MIX)
GNARLS BARKLEY - CRAZY
GROOVE ARMADA - SUPER STYLIN'
NATALIE IMBRUGLIA - WRONG IMPRESSION
ESKIMO JOE - SMOKE
FAITHLESS - I WANT MORE
BEYONCE - CHECK ON IT (KING KLUB MIX)
RIHANNA - S.O.S.
AMERIE - 1 THING

Do you love it? It slides along really nicely and that remix of Beyonce is fucken awesome, not really a fan of that song but the remix breathes new life into it. Alright need to go back to focusing on my conversation with the hubby.

'Lovinyoufromherecheckyalaterseeyabye'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU FOR REMINDING ME THAT I HAVE THE 1 GIANT LEAP CD AND I LOVE IT!!!