Friday, March 4

BITS 'N' SHITS 'N' THAT

Ya huh I know it has been ages and it has mostly been a simple case of needing to go home before the sun sets. Until the home computer upgrade happens, I have to do this guff at work and now that summer is officially over, the sun seems to be quitting and baring its dark arse an hour earlier...doh. Two things will be addressed in the coming days.

1) American Idol returns to Aussie TV - The search for America's most demented continues

2) Having fun with Junkies - You won't believe what I get to see

in the meantime how about you ponder something fabulous like this

http://www.rudypospisil.com/swc/

Gotta love 'Strangers with Candy' and if you are clueless as to what I am talking about please order the DVD's from www.amazon.com I promise you will not be disappointed.

No comments: